mercredi 21 février 2018

Embroidery discovery

Hey there, I furnished a bit of my material buying DMC embroidery threads, so I tested some patterns inspired by Pinterest ideas on embroidery hoops. I am quite found of nature patterns such as plants and insects, and also geometrical shapes, so I plan to make more of them in the future and try more techniques as well!

Several techniques used here, and I really appreciate the addition of beads on it.
I'll try in next projects to mix embroidery threads with other colorful stuff (watercolor, ribbons, etc.)

Penrose triangle variation


Maggie Y.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Embroidery discovery

Hey there, I furnished a bit of my material buying DMC embroidery threads , so I tested some patterns inspired by Pinterest ideas on embroi...