lundi 30 octobre 2017

Fingerless Gloves, my first real big project

I already talked about my fingerless gloves in the previous article, but I wanted to also post the process of making them in a separate article.

Here is the pattern I used, I couldn't do cable knitting yet, but on a different project I shall try it!
https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/ramona-flowers-fingerless-gloves

I used 3mm double pointed needles with Katia Merino 100% effect skein color 603. The needle size was small but that's all I had at that moment in time ; now I have many more needles and many more projects to make with them!!






I really like green by the way...



At this point I thought "wow if I manage to actually make decent gloves, I can really call myself a knitter!"








Finally! I can wear my gloves for this autumn! so proud of myself, I will wear them everyday! Even though one glove is too short on the wrist and the other is not the most comfortable on the thumb's connection. Still, I will call this a success.

Maggie Y.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Embroidery discovery

Hey there, I furnished a bit of my material buying DMC embroidery threads , so I tested some patterns inspired by Pinterest ideas on embroi...